la vie d'Anna

Monday, September 03, 2007

Back to business

Yep, today was back to Hanken. I don't have too many courses left that I can take this autumn(before writing my Bachelor thesis in the spring) but one that seems interesting, International Business, started today. We have an Australian professor, she seems really nice, so I'm looking forward to her lectures. We needed to sign up for seminars as well and luckily I've got my two girls with me, Nicole and Christa. The power of our blonde unity:) But the unity that I feel with the rest of the hanken students is not always visible, for instance, I got slighty(okay, very) annoyed today by people who didn't manage to sign up correctly, though we had got the instructions zillion times. Well, I'm not saying that I'd be a rocket scientist myself, but I feel like asking for comprehension at the stage of university studies isn't too much to ask.

I also signed up for L'Oreals autumns search foir hairmodels, going to get a new hairdo in two weeks time and then in October they asked me to come for one of their shows..yay! looking forward to wear fancy make up and clothes and most importantly to get a banging hairstyle. Though I very much like my hair in the state it is now, long and blond, with a quite long fringe.

Last week Big Brother 3 started in Finnish TV. I've already found out that one of the participants is a friend of a friend of a friend of mine and that another one is a former member of the Youth Council in Espoo. terrific(not really). Yesterday when I was watching the show that as a matter of fact, I could do so many more useful things and activities that would make me much more satisfied instead of watching´that crap. The people in there are just playing a game and talking nonsense most of the time. One season was enough, I got to start reading more books or something, instead of waisting 7,5hours every week for three months time for that damn show.

The long awaited exchange students arrived last week. Me and Nicole went to pick up two Mexican girls and an Australian guy. We partied with the newbies on Thursday and Friday and they seem like a wonderful bunch of people. Somehow, I just haven't found the enthusiasm and drive yet, that I thought I had been gathering the whole summer. Maybe I've got an overdose of international people and getting to know new people? I have no clue. One thing is for sure, I miss the exchange students from a year back A LOT. Luckily, Annika is coming on Saturday from Tallinn to ease that missing. Yay.We have an official welcome dinner/sitz on Friday, that should also make me more hyped and be a grand opening for the autumn term(Club Kungliga with its non-wroking toilets didn't impress)

I've been so lazy lately when it comes to sports and other things. i can literally feel myself oozing out of my clothes and my tummy getting larger and larger...yuckie. So anyone with good suggestions for what kind of sports I could start with(cheap and convenient) I'm open for suggestions:) I'm also open for meeting guys, preferably single, who could bring warmth to my lonely and cold autumn nights;), if anyone has seen them around, contact me asap.

Ok, enough for this time, before I get even more sidetracked.
Enjoy September!

bisous,
Anna

1 Comments:

Blogger Siri said...

Jeg savner Anna-bloggen :(

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home