la vie d'Anna

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Facebook<3<3

Yes, I'm a weak person, yes, I joined facebook purely because I got so curious about it after having received almost ten invitations. And well, the site in general exceeded my expectations. You really feel that the whole world is there. You can build up your profile, write to your friends, search lost contacts etc. etc. It's also a great way of discover that "hey, those two know each other as well" You've also the possibility to state how you know each other:)
So yeah, if you aren't in fb yet, create your own profile. Unfortunatly, I wont take any responsibility for missed deadlines nor sleepless nights with profile browsing.

This week we've have beautiful weather again. I heard from somewhere that it's going to get colder though next week. I hosted a Finnish dinner on Tuesday, after my exam. Felt really alive, when after the exam I did sports and went directly home to peel potatoes(4kg of them)
I had around 8 friends over, which is pretty much close to the maximum capacity of out kitchen. I made meatballs, mashed potatoes and berrykvarg (well, the same menu as on the Finnish dinner me and my cousine cooked in utrecht)it was a great succes this time as well and the meatballs were almost wellshaped..lol
After the dinner, around 1 am. we went to a reggae club, but there was not much going on. But all in all, I was very happy with the evening!

On Thursday evening, me, Axel and Pawel did drinking in the park. Axel keeps on telling that it's not a teenager thing in France "it's my everyday life", so I wont write here that it's teenagerish to drink in a park.;)Well, it was funny though that just as we had opened our winebottles, two guys stopped in front of us(regualr clothes) took their patches from their pockets and said "this is the police. you're not allowed to drink here" So we collected our bottles and moved to the next park:)
It was not easy to wake up to play badminton the next morning(11-12). All three of us decided that it's better to book the court for some better day and time of the day in the future. But you learn through your mistakes, right?! On our Dutch lecture we learnt about cursing and insulting(bad language in general) in Dutch. We had also a round where everybody was supposed to tell what they'd say in their mother tongue if you'd hit your thumb with a hammer:) :):) it was a very nice collection of nasty words on the blackboard. After the lesson, we did some shopping with Satu and Lexane and in the afternoon, our dear club Rumba had afternoondrinks.
Tell me, what's better than enjoying an icecold mojito in a cosy inneryard on a sunny day. exactly, the correct answer is: nothing is better than that.

Ok, my laptop is making some rather strange noises. I don't like it:( maybe it wants to tell me that it's time for a break. Enjoy your weekend!
and for the peeps in Finland: HAUSKAA VAPPUA! GLADA WAPPEN!

hugs
xannax

2 Comments:

Blogger Siri said...

Innimellom må man bare gi opp og si: Ja vel, siden jeg er så populær får jeg vel bli med da! Hehe :) Jeg merker du er stolt. Stolt med stor S. Glad i deg! xxxxx

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glada vappen Anna! :)

Kram

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home